Simvolous Consultancy doctors can guide you and your family to the health advice that best suits your needs. We provide clinical assessment via telephone. We can then advise on the best immediate actions to take.
Imagine this not uncommon scenario:
You have a 5 year old daughter, Farah, that developed diarrhoea since after school. You have given her fluids and soft diet. She responded well and seemed to have settled down for the night when she developed a fever and started vomiting.
- Does the new symptoms means Farah’s condition has worsened and you need to take her immediately to hospital?
- Will she need paracetamol before going?
- How do you manage the vomiting?
- What if she vomited immediately after taking her paracetamol. Should you give her another dose immediately?
- Should she be started on leftover antibiotics you have from her last flu?
- Can Farah be managed at home safely and taken to the GP clinic first thing in the morning?
These are the questions we can help answer when you call our hotline and we will advise you on the best course of action to take. We will make an assessment determining whether the case is a true emergency and warrants immediate action or it is safe to manage at home with a view to consulting a doctor at a more convenient time.
If you have found yourselves in the above situation or similar, and want to know the best course of action at the right time, contact us now to find out what we can offer you and your family.
- 24 HRS HOTLINE
- Medical Advice Over Phone
- House visit